Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just a reminder...

A number of Christmas season plants are poisonous to pets if nibbled or eaten: ivy - moderate to very toxic, all parts; holly - moderate to very toxic, especially the berries and leaves; mistletoe - very toxic, all parts, especially the berries; Christmas greens such as balsam, juniper, cedar, pine and fir - all parts have a low level of toxicity; hibiscus - may cause vomiting or bloody diarrhea if ingested; and poinsettias - leaves and stems low in toxicity. This is not a conclusive listing...there are many more toxic plants. An additional listing of both non and toxic plants can be located here. It's wise to keep plants out of your pets' and children's reach.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas from JD and Bliss....

JD and Bliss joined the family 10 years ago
boy have they grown up.....

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting on Thanksgiving...

Jake was studying the recipes for Thanksgiving...
Nolan was waiting patiently for someone to drop something...