Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dogs on Thursday...

Hi everyone Jake here today....joining in on Dogs on Thursday...
click on that thingy on the side if you would like to join in
or hear from my Dog pals....Well I'm here to tell you..
I'm tired of this rain in Texas...everytime I go out....I get
wet...when I come in my Mom sends me to my room to get
my feet dried off....this morning I think I'm going to stay
here on my couch...with this fluffy pink blanket...till that nasty
wet stuff goes away....or until my Mom fixes her oatmeal....
and I get my share......

3 comments:

Prospero said...

Looking good, Jake (and love those costumes, too).

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... I hope it quits raining soon. At least you go out, poor little Charli will hold her bladder for twelve hours if she has too. Happy DOT!

Janet said...

Sounds like a good day -- a little oatmeal and a warm cuddle on the couch with a cozy blanket.