Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy Week...

This is gonna be a busy week for me...
my daughter and I are giving a bridal shower for
her best friend...and we've only had a week to prepare...
so I will be hip deep in spring cleaning... will be posting
for the furbabies...but won't have time to visit...
will be back on Monday....ready to visit...
this is what they will be doing...
while I'm slinging dust out of the house...

Roosters watching the bird feeder...

Bliss will be napping...or hunting...

Nolan will be following me around with his ball...
or duck...wanting me to play instead of work...

Jake will be getting a massage from his daddy...

If I could only train them to dust and mop...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Enjoyed the photos, yes wouldn't it be wonderful if we could train our pets to help out around the house?? Ah well, glad my dog is such company so its ok that he is lazy...