Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

maybe lizards...squirrels...birds...


Dear Santa,
I've been a good girl this year....it was a tough year...
I lost my best friend JD....but I'm getting used to Rooster...
don't tell him I told you...but I like the guy...he's really a good okay...
he's a puppy and he's trying hard...I've got him trained to keep my ears clean...
he doesn't do as good of a job as JD....but we are working on it...
he follows me around...wanting to learn to hunt...so I give him a few tips...
if you could just send some more lizards...squirrels...birds...mice my way...
I will be happy...an old girl like me needs to keep moving...
Merry Christmas....
and take it easy on Rooster...he really is a good boy okay he's a puppy....
and do something nice for Nolan and Jake...
I kinda like them now...they keep Rooster busy...

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Oh Bliss. How I wish I could have you visit Run*A*Round Ranch as you'd have all the critters you could possibly wish for... But you need to stay where you are and guard your brothers. But you're my kinda doggie, for sure! :)

Deb said...

she is 11 years old...and banged up...but still keeps hunting...she's broke her tail several times...

Sandra said...

Awww, this is sweet. A letter to Santa from an old dog's perspective.

Cherrie said...

She is very sweet to think of other dogs! Bless you little girl!