Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

we are sad....
our Nanny had to have her Maggie put to sleep last week...
she got extremely sick...really fast...
the vet did a autopsy on her because of the quickness of it all...
the results came back yesterday...
someone had given her industrial strength rat poison...
what type of human could do this to an animal...
Rest in peace Maggie...
You were a good schnauzer...you will be missed...



9 comments:

Dawn said...

So sorry! It's always terrible to lose our pets but to have it happen that way is just heartbreaking!

Sandra said...

I am speechless and can hardly think what to say, i feel sorrow for Maggie and for her mom and for you and your family and anger for someone who would do so horrible a thing. I am so sorry

TexWisGirl said...

how incredibly cruel!

AudreyO said...

OMG that is horrible. We are dog owners and I can't imagine someone having done that. I wonder, is there any possibility the dog drank/ate it during a walk? My dog will ingest anything that isn't moving. We have to watch him soooooo carefully.

JC said...

Oh my ... who would do that ... I am so sorry.

Benny and Lily said...

so sorry to hear about Maggie
Benny & Lily

SweetMarie said...

That's so horrible! How could anyone do such a thing. Maggie and her family are in my prayers.

chancythegardner said...

This made me cry. Poor sweet Maggie...rest in peace and without pain. How anyone can do such horrible things as that I will never understand. We are so sorry. Hugs and nose kisses

Cherrie said...

That so sad.....how awful