Followers

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Rooster

I'm back..... 
 Not much has changed...
still love water...
still love my ball...

I have not been happy with my Mom...
I told her my Blog people will miss me...

 she told me she was busy...
but not too busy to take my photos...
so I'm back....
 I love having Athena around...
I protect her from the other furry creatures...
Mom and Dad call me the fun Police...
cause I tell everyone what to do...
I make sure NO ONE gets to rough...
with Athena or Stringbean...


But DADDY is still my favorite...
Happy Fall....
which means...
MORE BALL....


4 comments:

MadSnapper said...

i can see your paws under water and you are a magnificent swimmer... the first two you could be the creature from the dark lagoon... Jake loves his daddy to

Two French Bulldogs said...

There you are!!! Whoooa welcome back
Snorts
Lily & Edward

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You are so right, Rooster. We've been wondering where you were. Should have known it was the hired help's fault.

But at least no one is neglecting the ball throwing...

Just Mags said...

Hey, sweet Rooster! We are so glad to see you back we have missed you a whole lot. We are happy to see you are still getting to enjoy your ball and the water. Such a good protector you are too. Hugs and nose kisses