Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hi everyone....Rooster here...
it was 40 degrees yesterday afternoon...
we decided to have some fun...


JD got a little cranky...but he is really the
nicest brother...he's just telling Bliss he's tired
of her playing with me...



Bliss and I went looking for squirrels...or lizards...
I didn't see either one...



Bliss tried to take over my blanket...


now she's running off to hunt again...



got my blanket back....LOL


JD and I decide to play with my blanket...
it's really just an old jacket...but it is warm
and comfy....

Bliss and JD saw something at the back of the yard...
we are running back to the front to get more loving and petting
from out family....never did see what all the fuss was about...
but I can sure out run those to old dogs....LOL

2 comments:

Carla said...

Dogs really do it right don't they? Was that the Tex-speak word 'weren't' I read?

Sue said...

Loved all the pics. especially JD telling Bliss enough is enough.
Sue