Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

My nerves may never be the same...

look at this sweet little face...
how could something this cute..
put me in such a panic????
Little Britches and I got all suited up...
jackets...hood on...and went out...
with his stroller....to give Ginger her lunch...
well..no Ginger..called and called...
searched all the dogs hiding places..
we went out front walked down the street...
no Ginger...I'm thinking when was the last time I saw her...
called hubby...did you see Ginger when you came by earlier..
yep....she was inside the shop... so we headed back in...
was getting the stroller over the electric fence....
Rooster jumps over the electric fence...
into the smaller yard....
call him...Rooster come on...well he's not
going anywhere near that electric fence again..
so I leave him there....I head towards the shop..
the chicken thief  Bliss is howling...
sitting in front of my office door....
I open the door to go back in....
guess who comes running out of the office...
yep you guessed it...
Miss Ginger...evidentally...
when little britches and I went out...
she snuck in....she was quite happy to see us...
so I shooed her out the door....
and before I could close it...
she snuck back in....ran around a bit...
then finally sashed out the door...
so now our next issue...
feed her lunch....we put her in the shop...
close the doggy door...and she eats her lunch...
while Bliss barks at the door...
she finishes her lunch...and then there is still...
you know who...in the small yard..
on the other side of the electric fence...
so little britches is back in the stroller...
pick him up over the electric fence...
call Rooster...he's not wanting to budge...
finally comes to me....we head to the gate...
pulls his head out of his collar...
finally get him to come to me....
lay down Rooster....put the collar back on..
walking nicely...then guess who is standing at the gate...
yep....Bliss...
now Rooster is really not wanting to go...
she is making a low growling noise...
letting him know she is not happy with him...
so I have to pick him up and put him over
the electric fence....then she tells him how bad he is...
then he runs around the building....
and everyone is happy again....
but my nerves may never be the same....

7 comments:

Prim's by Kim said...

Kids! Gotta love them!

TexWisGirl said...

Oh lordy! Like wrasslin' children! :)

Bliss is really the queen bee, isn't she?!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sounds normal to us!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Sometimes we just sit still and watch HER running around calling us....very funny.

Inger said...

I can relate to all that you went through!

Anonymous said...

Well, it seems you got plenty of exercise today. Lifting that stroller and Little Britches over that fence surely builds up muscles. Sure glad you found Ginger...bet your heart was beating ninety to nothing when you couldn't find her. Rooster must really not like that fence. I can't say as I blame him, it probably don't feel so good if you touch it. Hope all is well there now and Bliss has stopped fussing. Hugs and nose kisses for all.

Verde Farm said...

I feel for you--that is the worst feeling and it’s happened to me so many times. Your stomach just drops. She is so precious--I know you were panicked. Alls well that ends well huh? :)

Debra Howard said...

sounds like you need a vacation!
LOL.
Debbie