Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

 Hi everyone Nolan here....
I decided to take over today...
because.....

I like to talk....I talk a lot...
 
(they call it barking)
 
they are always telling me...
be quiet Nolan...
 but I don't listen....
I just get louder...and louder...
I mean...I've got a lot to say...
they should listen to me...
Hotrod talks a lot too...
they don't tell him to be quiet...
 
I'm older....
shouldn't they respect that...
so people...listen to me....
I've got a lot to say....
throw the ball to me...
feed me more food...
pay attention to me.....
me...me...me...me....
 

3 comments:

MadSnapper said...

thanks Nolan, now i know what Baby Girl is saying when she barks. we tell her to be quiet and she Never Does.... you are looking good, i see a little growth of hair now

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You stand up for yourself. With Rooster and Ginger hoggin' the blog with their cute selves. You just have to be louder!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those photos are priceless!