Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

 Hi everyone Nolan here....
I decided to take over today...
because.....

I like to talk....I talk a lot...
 
(they call it barking)
 
they are always telling me...
be quiet Nolan...
 but I don't listen....
I just get louder...and louder...
I mean...I've got a lot to say...
they should listen to me...
Hotrod talks a lot too...
they don't tell him to be quiet...
 
I'm older....
shouldn't they respect that...
so people...listen to me....
I've got a lot to say....
throw the ball to me...
feed me more food...
pay attention to me.....
me...me...me...me....
 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

thanks Nolan, now i know what Baby Girl is saying when she barks. we tell her to be quiet and she Never Does.... you are looking good, i see a little growth of hair now

scotsmad said...

You stand up for yourself. With Rooster and Ginger hoggin' the blog with their cute selves. You just have to be louder!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those photos are priceless!