Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Meet Hatari...the new granddog...

 
Meet Hatari....
she is the new granddog...
my daughters got her this weekend...
she is a shelter rescue..
she is a Jack Russell terrier mix...
she is a little over a year old...
 
she is a sweetie...
really mild mannered...
she can already sit on command...
stay till you tell her it is okay to go....
 
cats don't phase her...
which is good...
cause my daughters roommate has two...
 
 
she likes to run...
Rooster is a little rough...
we are working on his manners...
 
 
Ginger likes having another girl around...
to team up against Rooster...
she also likes having a running buddy....
 
her and Nolan hit it off too...
 

her name at the Humane society was Rebecca...
my daughter changed it to Hatari...
after the John Wayne movie....
she calls her Hattie for short....
she has only been in the family a few days...
but fits right in....
she is laying on the bed next to me while I type...
while my daughter is at work....
Nolan doesn't seem to mind sharing us too much...
especially after he stole her toy duck...

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

she's a pretty and smart-looking girl. :)

TexWisGirl said...

p.s. yay for shelter animals! :)

Just Mags said...

She is cute as she can be. She is going to fit right in with the family. Love her name and that is one of my hubby's favorite movies. I like the movie too but have not watched it as many times as he has. :) Welcome Hatari we are looking forward to seeing you here on the blog. Hugs and nose kisses to all from Chancy, me and the kitties

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We recognised the John Wayne reference immediately!!

She's beautiful. Great that she gets along with the others. We look forward to her adventures with Ginger and the boys.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

Two French Bulldogs said...

She is so adorable
Benny & Lily

La Petite Gallery said...

That is such a happy family of dogs. They have a great life I can see that. On the side bar the photo of dog butts is great.
I loved my old thors butt. He had to hair swirls on each side.

yvonne
I hope you can comment on my blog.

MadSnapper said...

she is a doll and i love those EARS. makes me sad someone keeps a good dog for a year and then gives it away. fantastic to rescue her. baby's name was Fifi, who would name a hound dog Fifi? since we called her baby when we talked to her we just named her baby girl

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She is adorable and I do like the name Hattie! Congratulations

Carla said...

Hatari looks so sweet and smart.
What would we do without our furry babies

Marie said...

Hattie is so cute and she looks like she has a lot going on inside her. :) It is wonderful that your daughter went to the shelter!!! I just had to stop by and see your pups and then I saw a new face and went looking for this post! LOL
Glad to see everyone is Happy!