Followers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Please say a little prayer for Nolan...
he has pancreatitis....
I didn't know till today it is common in Schnauzers...
also common with diabetic dogs...
he has had a few episodes in the last 4 months...
we thought is was his insulin was off...
in the back of my mine I thought pancreatitis...
because after a few days of not eating...
he would be okay...
this time it seems to be worse...
so my hubby took him in to the vet...
his blood sugars were fine...
but the pancrease was way out of kilter...
we should know in 3 or 4 days how he is going to do...
I went through this with my Mom...and my FIL...
it is a very painful thing to have....
he is being a real trouper....



10 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I am praying for Nolan now and for you. how awful for him and for you to have to suffer with him. do they give him drugs for it? hugs to you and Nolan

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i'm sorry for little nolan! i do hope he will pull through!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Poor Nolan. We'll keep him in our prayers. We had a little friend who had the same thing......unfortunately the outcome wasn't good. So we hope Nolan will be okay.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Marie said...

My heart is hurting for you and Nolan. He's in my prayers. Sounds like he's a strong puppy dog. I hope he's better soon. Please keep us informed.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

My prayers are with you and Nolan. I am so sorry to hear this. ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this. Give sweet Nolan some hugs and nose kisses for us and we will be sending up lots of prayers for him. Hugs

Two French Bulldogs said...

all our paws are crossed for Nolan
Benny & Lily

icedgurl said...

trekking your superb blog! keep blogging and inspiring people! happy holidays!

cheers!
...TREK...

Kari in Alaska said...

We have him in our thoughts

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

fromsophiesview said...

so sorry to hear this...try and have the happiest of holiday that you can though!!!!