Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Warning .....this post might not be for the squimish...

hey sweet Ginger...
what have you got???

oh yuck....a RAT.....

she was quite proud of herself....
strutted around with it...

then she rolled on it...
uggg...no kisses for you Ginger.....
Bath time....

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i always worry about seeing dogs with rats. make sure she doesn't ingest any of it - just in case some of your neighbors use rat poison! a friend of mine lost her dog that way - by eating a rat that had gotten poisoned.

scotsmad said...

Well done Ginger....but SHE would have said yuck, too.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

variety tree said...

Haha! Oh dogs with rats. You always expect them to have like a stick or something then they end up having something dead they found and wanted to keep and play with.

SweetMarie said...

We don't have any rats around here. That's a good point that TexWisGirl made. That would be a scary thought. I've heard of cats in our neighborhood dying from antifreeze.

EG Wow said...

Hope she didn't get sick!

Two French Bulldogs said...

hope that wasn't Mickey Mouse
Benny & Lily

Sandra said...

we have a rat grave yard on the side of the house, outside the fenced area, just in case they got dug up after they got really stinky. our neighbor has palm trees all along our property line and rats love palm trees. we never see them until it rains and then they run along the fence in the rain, making Jake crazy. our dog Max in his 15 years was responsible for most of the graveyard. who needs a barn cat for rats, we had max and now Jake.